Remember...

Please sign your name at the end of your post, especially if you are using the communal email.
some text

Thursday 23 February 2012

Just a few images I had. I want to write more, but I still haven't really gathered all my thoughts. I am really glad I had a chance to spend some good time with Pappy this last fall. Many a night was spent killing zombies. The last few days have been a constant stream of memories. When I was sitting on a boat far away from here I was looking at the picture of Graham shooting hoops. I thought that no matter what was going on in his life I was going to find him and play some vids, or do anything with him. I arrived home with this thought only to learn of his passing. At first I felt calm, but the realization soon hit after talking Dean. I was overwhelmed with emotion, which still comes in waves. When I am alone and in a quite space I can hear is voice and laugh, and remember what it was like to be around him when he was full of energy. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment