Remember...

Please sign your name at the end of your post, especially if you are using the communal email.
some text

Friday 24 February 2012

A Poem for Pappy

Wassup my peoples. Much love to Graham. Want to give y'all a head's up, that I plan to do a poem for Graham at Lydia's this Sunday (Feb. 26th). It's a poetry slam, there are two rounds, and I've had two kindred spirits go on to new realities this month. So, with their spirits willing, I will pay tribute to them in each round. Blessed rest to Graham and Matthew Weckworth, whom some of you might know. I will post a text version of the poem after I have performed it. Sorry for the short notice, but come on out if you can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Isaac, if you have a written copy of the poem, would you mind posting it here? Or, better yet, record an audio track and post it? If you are having difficulties with the technical side of things, let me know and I'll try to lend a hand.
    Cheers,
    Gareth

    ReplyDelete